I feel like I’ve done so many recap style posts lately. I skipped last month’s IG recap though, so I wanted to make sure I got this one in. I really do like looking back on these, so I’m keeping them around for now! I promise I have some more exciting posts coming soon. I have a seawheeze draft going & a spring in Montreal post too, so there’s some travel stuff coming if that’s your jam! Here’s what we got up to in September, according to Instagram:
- I kicked off the month with November Project at McMahon Stadium. This group of people is so awesome, & I’ve been loving the workouts every Monday & Wednesday morning!
- Stopped at Storm Mountain Lodge for the first time & fell in love. We’ve since booked an overnight stay in one of their cabins.
- This summer we were treated to so many local vegetables from friends’ gardens in the valley. These heirloom tomatoes were incredible! I think my parents are going to have to plant a garden soon so we can have some of our own.
- Wine touring around Kelowna. We spent a fabulous day drinking & learning about wine with Experience Wine Tours. I’ll write more about that later though – they deserve a real review!
- With some fabulous ladies & Bobby & Karla’s Summerhill wedding. It was so incredible to experience a Summerhill wedding as guests. We loved every minute. Great venue choice! 😉
- Beakernight was such a huge success this year. From the venue, to the installations, everything went off without a hitch!
- When all your friends are in town & the weather’s nice, the Last Best patio is the place to be. With so many of our friends working out of town, we definitely have to make an effort to get together when we’re all here!
- Eating healthy all month wasn’t actually a huge challenge, especially since paleo allows for a lot of great food. These pumpkin pancakes from Practical Paleo are a long standing favourite of mine. Quick, easy, delicious: my kind of trifecta.
- These boys of mine are the best. I love watching them together, & can’t wait til N is back in town permanently so they can spend more quality time together.
That’s it for this month’s recap. Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends. This recap is a perfect example of just how much I have to me thankful for. xx